Ilene Squires Photography

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Madeline & Sylvia/ Pearl River Family Portrait Photographer

Sylvia and I have been friends since our first day of college when we realized we would be suite mates freshman year. I can't date myself by detailing how long ago that was, but let's just say Sylvia is now settled into a beautiful Pearl River home with her family. It is crazy to see your friends grow up and live adult lives because in my heart, we will always be crazy teenagers. For the record, Sylvia and I also shared a full sized bed in a 5-floor Astoria walk - up during my first summer in New York! Oh, the memories!


Madeline, pictured below, is her youngest daughter at 7 months. Keira, 3 and Dad were at a birthday party during our shoot so we'll try again in the summer for complete family portraits. For now, enjoy Maddy who is so delicious it's painful!











No comments:

Post a Comment