Ilene Squires Photography

Monday, October 22, 2012

Central Park Children's Portraits | Sergio and Victoria

As summer came to a close, I celebrated a year with Groupon clients in true hustler fashion. On one of the hottest, most humid days of the summer, I had back to back, albeit fun, Central Park children's shoots. 

Sergio and Victoria's shoot may be one of the most memorable of all the Groupons, as we (me, Mom and Dad) worked overtime for a smile from Sergio, underscored by Victoria's funny little sayings. When we put her in the swing she said "Get me out of here! I feel like a stuffed little piggy!," and the buck didn't stop there. Oh, no! As we wrapped the shoot, Victoria was sure to redeem Mom and Dad's promise for an ice cream and when she proceeded to eat it, she looked and me and my camera and asked "Are we done yet? I need a little privacy!"

It is for small anecdotes like this, that shooting children is my absolute passion! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment