Ilene Squires Photography

Friday, October 5, 2012

TRAVEL | {::: Rainy :::} Fall Foliage in Vermont

Yesterday I posted a sneak peak of the beautiful Vermont wedding I shot last weekend. The wedded couple were champs despite the perpetual weekend drizzle. I, on the other hand, was less steadfast in my quest for beautiful photos. After suffering a terrible bout of the flu, my husband, Jorge and I took a little drive up Stowe Mountain to see the foliage first hand. After just a couple hours we were back, fireside, in our room, with the yummiest farm - to - table take out, dare I say it? In New England! Well then again, almost everything in Stowe is farm - to - table. Enjoy!



 Awkward prom pose, coming right up! {blame it on self timer!}




A few iPhone photos:






No comments:

Post a Comment