Ilene Squires Photography

Friday, August 12, 2011

Faces of Harlem: Shaun & Thysha | Harlem Portrait Photographer


It's true that there is a six degrees of separation rule uptown. Thysha and her partner Shaun, are exactly the people I'm taking about when I write that. We just kept running into each other over the years and I was so excited to finally shoot them in Thysha's brand new Central Harlem home. 

Shaun and Thysha are lucky in love so much so that I felt like I should look away a few times during the shoot! It is so wonderful to shoot more beautiful, regal Harlemites. You can see more, including slide shows at Faces of Harlem's new home, http://ilenesquiresphotography.blogspot.com/p/faces-of-harlem.htmlPlease email me at ilene {dot} squires {at} gmail {dot} com if you are interested in being featured for this project or know of someone who is. 


And since it's Friday, here's to a little vintage fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment