Ilene Squires Photography

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Phoenix Baby Potraits | Marcus

If you remember Michelle's maternity shoot and Marcus' baby shoot from last summer, you'll recognize these friendly faces as regulars to my blog. OK, so Michelle is my childhood best friend, so she gets the perpetual camera - in - the - face action. Lucky her! On my recent whirlwind trip out west, we took our seemingly annual long distance drive, this time from LA to Phoenix where the Deruso family is living for the year. Luckily it wasn't too hot outside just before she took me to the airport and we had an impromptu bubbles shoot with Marcusito. If you look up 'rascal' in the dictionary, there you will find his portrait and alongside (hopefully) it has a photo credit for me!


Don't you love his shirt?!






1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! I'm amazed you got these in such a short amount of time. We are so lucky to have you to chronicle Marcus's life :).

    ReplyDelete