Ilene Squires Photography

Friday, August 27, 2010

Los Angeles and Simi Valley Family Portrait Photographer

If you remember Bill and Michelle from their baby bump shoot, you'll get to meet their little guy now that he's out of the oven. Marcus is truly delicious and if you know anything about what motivates me to take pictures, you know I LOVE children and babies. They're tricky though, as are pets, because they keep still for all of a couple of seconds. Not to worry, I did manage to capture a few images that will just tickle your toes. Bill is a Doctor up in San Jose and he wanted me to take some pictures of Marcus wearing matching baby scrubs. Aren't they precious?! Let's not forget Mommy now, she's so stunning she doesn't even look like she had a baby! The B &W family shots are just delectable. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. I love it Auntie Ilene =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was so excited to see these pics. I love them all. You did such a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I finally got to see them! I'll have to fly out to NY for my pictures :)

    ReplyDelete