Ilene Squires Photography

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Faces of Harlem: Alice and Justin | Harlem Portrait Photographer

Alice and I met when I took over a maternity leave position at an elite private school in Chelsea a while back. We hit it off immediately with our sarcastic sense of humor and knack for stretching 5 minute stories into hour long narratives. These qualities are ever so useful when working with children! Alice and her beau, an aspiring photographer (and stylist) at Tucked LLC, just relocated to Harlem. Luckily they are my neighbors and we rendevous'd last weekend for some quick portraits for my Harlem project. Here's a sneak peak! Email me at ilene {dot} squires {at} gmail {dot} com if you are interested in being featured for this project or know of someone who is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment