Ilene Squires Photography

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Young Lex Boyz Entertainment/ Bronx Lifestyle Photographer

Believe it or not, before my career in photography, I was the Dean of Students at a school in Harlem. It was there that I met Taron Johnson, who is a friend and a young Harlemite grinding it out to launch his own record label, Young Lex Boyz Entertainment. Taron contacted me back in February to take portraits of a few of his artists  to be used for media relations. On a frigid Sunday afternoon, I trekked up to a BX rooftop for some urban shots. We had a good time under the winter sun. Doesn't the tall guy look like T.I.?


2 comments:

  1. S/O to the awesome photographer that captured the shots of these two talented artists!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. strippers dallas

    ReplyDelete