Ilene Squires Photography

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Top Five Wedding Pick 2012 | A Paper Proposal

In 2012 I shot 6 weddings and at the end of the year, wedding business had slowed with only one booked wedding for 2013. Naturally I was nervous but I accepted this as the next step in procuring funding for Faces of Harlem and working on my thriving, bi- coastal Lifestyle clients. Afterall, if you've seen my children's portraiture, you'd understand why!

Then the New Year came. 

Since January 1, I have booked 3 more weddings and have received at least 10 wedding inquiries from random sources. This excludes all of my pre-existing Lifestyle clients and those to come! Finally my business is at a place where my clients and me fit like hand - in - glove. We have similar aesthetics and shared love for all things timeless, bold and natural. 

I'm thrilled to be received with such a warm welcome from brides around the country and am looking very forward to my long awaited re-brand in just a few weeks! For now, big thanks to a superb referral network over at A Paper Proposal, for featuring me as one of their "Top Five Weddings of 2012."


No comments:

Post a Comment