Ilene Squires Photography

Thursday, November 8, 2012

iPhone Series | Sanur Beach, Bali

If you follow me in Instagram (@isquizzle) you have probably seen most of the photos I am  featuring in this iPhone series. I promise there are more "fancy" photos from my DSLR to come, but I have SO MANY great IG photos, it's hard not to share!

After a 3 day stay in Yogya, we landed in Sanur Beach, Bali. A GREAT, less commercial alternative to Kuta, we enjoyed a couple days beachside before heading inland to the cultural capital, Ubud. 

Here's a photo from my morning jog at low tide - this was a fisherman knee deep in the Bali Sea. 
 
 Temples accesible by boat at high tide or a swim/wade at low tide. 
Stumbling upon this night food market, we nearly lost our minds in epicurean heaven. My favorites were the dessert stands which reminded me of my childhood visits to the swapmeet, whiel feasting on Filipino treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment