Ilene Squires Photography

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fall 2012 NYC Minisession | Jocelyn, Jordan & Greyson

I kicked off the fall with a fun promo for my LA and NYC clients which included a 45 minute shoot, 10 hi res images and a 25 press printed cards. What a fun time to connect with old and new faces! This will certainly be a yearly tradition for my studio. 

Jocelyn was referred by Kate, my very first client published in the New York Times. When Jocelyn reached out she mentioned loving Kate's engagement photos and wanted some beautiful photos of her own family. These are my favorite kind of clients as they are excited to meet me as I am to meet them! 

Jordan and Jocelyn are the proud parents of delicious little biscuit, Greyson. He was filled with smiles from beginning to end and we were very lucky with great fall weather on the day of our Central Park shoot. Enjoy! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment