Ilene Squires Photography

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fort Greene Baby Portraits | Baby Elise

I love meeting other Filipinos, especially on the East Coast, because I hail from California where they come a dime a dozen. For those of you who are not Filipino, you have no idea how we network; we find each other in grocery stores, parking lots, flea markets and hospitals and yes, we do always give each other special treatment. It is for this reason that I was elated to hear from Kristina and TJ, friends of my dear friend Alex, who are both Filipino and also from California. 


Kristina & TJ are happy parents to newborn, Elise. She is scrumptious! We had a dandy time with Elise in her Fort Greene home over Labor Day weekend and like I always write, my job as photographer is a dream job. This statement is never more true than when clients turn into friends and Kristina and I are already exchanging our best Filipino recipes! 


Congrats TJ & Kristina on your newest bundle of joy and I look forward to documenting your brood as it grows. 









No comments:

Post a Comment