Ilene Squires Photography

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Faces of Harlem: Lucy | Harlem Portrait Photographer

With the help of my friend Lucy, the Nigerian beauty pictured here, my most recent personal project entitled "Faces of Harlem" was conceived. I am planning to shoot people based in Harlem (that means you too, transplants!) to compile a photo essay about young professionals that will be submitted later next year to The Studio Musuem. Lucy teaches English as a Second Langauge in the Bronx. She has a vibrant personality with deep Nigerian roots, by way of Wisconsin. To see more images from our shoot, CLICK HERE. Of course, if you would like to partake in this project or know of someone who would, please email me: ilene {dot} squires {at} gmail {dot} com

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing. You are so talented, my friend!

    ReplyDelete